Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneers in exporting and manufacturing of Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe, which resists chloride environments and sulphide stress corrosion. Those elements, along with the molybdenum content, also enable Low Temperature Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes to withstand many wet corrosive environments.
Studies involving exposure of material to temperatures of 1100 Degree F to 1400 Degree F showed that although Low Temperature Carbon Steel Welded Pipes experiences increases in strength and decreased in ductility it forms no embrittling phases. Low Temperature Carbon Steel ERW Pipes is also roughly double the strength of standard austenitic stainless steels.
Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe | Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe | Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe | Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe | Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe | Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe | Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe | Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe
The standard composition of Low Temperature Carbon Steel ERW Pipes has been refined over many years, and the resulting composition range was endorsed. Low Temperature Carbon Steel Round Pipes provides excellent guaranteed corrosion resistance, but it should be noted that much of this alloy currently produced are dual conforms. Low Temperature Carbon Steel Square Pipes is not generally suitable for use at temperatures above 300 Degree C as it suffers from precipitation neither of brittle micro – constituents, nor below -50 Degree C because of its ductile – to – brittle – transition.
Low Temperature Carbon Steel Rectangular Pipes are widely used in chemical, petrochemical, cellulose and nuclear plants around the world. Because of their fine austenitic – ferrite microstructure, these Low Temperature Carbon Steel Electropolish Pipes offer an excellent combination of mechanical and corrosion resistance properties.
Alloy 20 Seamless Pipes Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A333 / ASME SA 333|
|Dimensions||:||ASTM, ASME and API|
|Size||:||1/8″NB TO 30″NB IN|
|Specialized in||:||Large Diameter Size|
|Schedules||:||SS 5, S 10, S 20, S 40, S 60, S XS, S 80, S 100, S 120, S 140, S 160, S XXS|
|Length||:||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.|
|End||:||Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded|
CS A333 Low Temperature Seamless Pipes Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Carbon Steel Low Temperature Pipes Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe
Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneers in exporting and manufacturing of Low Temperature CS Seamless Pipe, which resists chloride environments and sulphide stress corrosion.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock