Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer Manufacture and Exporter of quality Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings, which effectively resists water containing hydrogen sulphide or carbon dioxide. The resistance of Nickel 201 Elbow Butt Weld Pipe Fittings to corrosion by distilled and natural waters is excellent. In distilled water, the corrosion rate of Nickel 201 Tee Butt Weld Pipe Fittings has been found to be less.
Corrosion rates of Nickel 201 Cross Butt Weld Pipe Fittings in domestic hot water up to 200 Degree F (95 Degree C) are normally less and only occasionally high. In distilled water saturated with 50 / 50 carbon dioxide and air at 160 Degree F (71 Degree C), the corrosion rate of Nickel 201 Reducer Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is less. Nickel 201 Bend Butt Weld Pipe Fittings is used for oil well strainers where corrosion by hydrogen sulphide and brine must be combatted.
Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings | Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings
Nickel 201 Stub End gives excellent service in flowing sea water even at high velocity, but in stagnant or very low – velocity sea water severe local attack may occur under fouling organisms or other deposits. In steam – hot water systems where the steam contains carbon dioxide and air in certain proportions, corrosion rates of Nickel 201 End Pipe Cap will be initially high but will decrease with time if conditions favour the formation of a protective film.
Nickel 201 Pipe Fittings Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B366 / ASME SB366|
|Size||:||Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″|
||:||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Thickness||:||5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75|
|Type||:||Seamless / Welded / Fabricated|
Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Pipe Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Nickel 201 Buttweld Fitting Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is one of the pioneer Manufacture and Exporter of quality Nickel Alloy 201 Buttweld Fittings, which effectively resists water containing hydrogen sulphide or carbon dioxide.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock