Sachiya Steel International offers a wide range of ASTM A312 Seamless Pipe, which has excellent forming and welding characteristics. The austenitic structure also gives ASTM A312 Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes excellent toughness, even down to cryogenic temperatures. These ASME SA 312 Austenitic Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes is readily brake or roll formed into a variety of parts for applications in the industrial, architectural, and transportation fields.
ASTM A312 Seamless Pipe Manufacture
ASTM A312 Austenitic Stainless Steel Welded Pipes also has outstanding welding characteristics, where post – weld annealing is not required when welding thin sections. This is combined with better creep properties at temperature and these ASME SA 312 Austenitic Stainless Steel Heavily Cold Worked Pipes is very tough and ductile. With its high chromium content, ASTM A312 Austenitic SS Pipes offers good corrosion resistance to increase high temperature properties.
These ASME SA 312 Austenitic SS Seamless Pipes is manufactured using finest grade raw material available to ensure international quality. ASTM A312 Austenitic SS Welded Pipes are considered to be non – sparking and suitable for equipment designed to handle explosives, petroleum, and chemical and gas products. These ASME SA 312 Austenitic SS Heavily Cold Worked Pipes were developed originally for the chemical industry because of their exceptional resistance to corrosion in many liquids. GTAW or PAW should not be done without a filler metal in ASME SA 312 Pipes unless post weld cleanup is possible, where a heat input should be used for SMAW or GTAW.
ASTM A312 Seamless Pipe| ASTM A312 Seamless Pipe | ASTM A312 Seamless Pipe | ASTM A312 Seamless Pipe
ASTM A312 Seamless and Welded Pipes Specifications
|Size||:||1/8” NB to 24” NB, 1/4” OD to 24” OD sizes stainless steel seamless tubes also available|
|Thickness||:||1mm to 20mm, SCH 5/5S, 10/10S, 20/20S, 40/40S, 80/80S, 120/120S, 160/160S as per ANSI B36.19/36.10|
|Length||:||Up to 6 meters, custom cut lengths|
|Type||:||Seamless Cold Drawn Pipes, Hot Finished Seamless Pipes, Welded Pipes, Fabricated Pipes|
|Grades||:||TP304, TP304L, TP304H, TP321H, TP321, TP316, TP316L, TP316Ti, TP310S, TP347, TP347H|
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
ASTM A312 Seamless Pipe
Sachiya Steel International offers a wide range of ASTM A312 Seamless Pipe, which has excellent forming and welding characteristics.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock