Sachiya Steel International is one of the prominent trading house & supplier in Alloy 20 Angle which cannot be hardened by heat treatment. The austenitic stainless steels such as Alloy 20 Angle are considered to be the most weldable of the high – alloy steels and can be welded by all fusion and resistance welding processes.
Alloy 20 C-Channel is annealed in the 1600 Degree F – 1650 Degree F (871 Degree C – 899 Degree C) range and then air cooled to relieve cold working stresses. Alloy 20 Chain should not be exposed to temperatures of 2000 Degree F (1093 Degree C) or above due to embrittlement.
If excessive large grains are encountered after annealing mildly cold – worked material, the annealing temperature of Alloy 20 H-Beam should be decreased to a range of 1200 Degree F – 1350 Degree F (649 Degree C – 732 Degree C) range. For maximum corrosion resistance to chemical environments, it is essential that the surface of Alloy 20 T-Beam be free of all heat tint or oxide formed during annealing or hot working. Alloy 20 I-Beam should be machined in the annealed condition using surface speeds.
All surfaces of Carpenter 20 Angle must be ground or polished to remove any traces of oxide and surface decarburization. The parts of Carpenter 20 Chain should then be immersed in a warm solution of 10 % – 20 % nitric acid followed by a water rinse to remove any residual iron.
Alloy 20 Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B473 / ASME B473|
|Dimensions||:||EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI|
|Alloy 20 Angle
||:||5mm to 9mm|
|Alloy 20 Channel
|Alloy 20 Beam||:||3″ thru 12.31″|
|Alloy 20 Chain
||:||1/8 inch – 1/2 inch Diameter|
||:||3.0mm – 120mm|
|Length||:||3MTR, 4MTR, 5MTR, 6MTR, or Custom Cut Sizes|
|Type||:||Angle, C Channel, U Channel, H Beam, I Beam, T Beam, W Beam, Chain|
Alloy 20 Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Chemical Composition
|Alloy 20||0.02 max||1.0-2.0||0.7 max||3.0-4.0||bal||32 – 38||0.005 max||2.0-3.0||19 – 21|
Alloy 20 Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Mechanical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.1 g/cm3||1443 °C (2430 °F)||Psi – 80000 , MPa – 551||Psi – 35000 , MPa – 241||30 %|
Equivalent Grades for Alloy 20 Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain
Alloy 20 Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Alloy 20 Angle, Channel, Beam, Chain Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross Alloy weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy Alloy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Alloyurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy 20 Angle
Sachiya Steel International is one of the prominent trading house & supplier in Alloy 20 Angle which cannot be hardened by heat treatment.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock